How do I redeem my software?
- E6 CONNECT is included with every Home Swing Studio Purchase. In order to redeem, users will need to create an E6 Player Profile at: portal.e6golf.com
- Once they have created an account, users will be sent an email asking them to verify their email address.
- Once the users’ email address has been verified – they can use the E6 Player Profile credentials to log in to E6 CONNECT.
How to change or cancel E6 CONNECT subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad?
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Choose a different subscription option, or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
*If you don’t see “Subscriptions” in the Settings app, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
How do I connect the sensor to my tablet?
- The sensor has been designed to connect automatically. Simply launch E6 CONNECT and then power on your TruGolf Mini Simulator sensor.
- Users must hold down the E6 BUTTON until the sensor powers on. (Video LINK) Depress the button for up to 5 seconds.