Turn your TruGolf system into a complete Sport Simulator with the MultiSport Package. Includes 8 Sports Games: Rally Baseball, Slap Shot Hockey, Breakway Soccer, Footgolf, Zombie Dodgeball, Disc-Go Golf, Bowl-a-Rama and more.
Step up to the plate with TruGolf’s Rally Baseball. This game takes the Home Run Derby style of play and adds exciting levels of strategy, unique scoring and a variety of bonuses. Experience innovative features like Voice-Activated Pitching and a Swing-Timing Power Boost.
SLAP SHOT HOCKEY
Lace up your skates and turn your golf sim into a sold-out hockey arena. Choose from four modes of play, including “Goalie”, “Target”, “Blackout” and the new “Long Shot” mode, where you shoot from across the rink at an empty net and must avoid hitting the other team’s skaters.
Experience the phenomenon of Foot Golf with your TruGolf Simulator! Users can choose from 4 Courses and add a Boost to increase distance for younger foot-golfers. For anyone looking to add excitement to their round, users can activate DEMOLITOIN MODE where moving targets explode on impact.
Experience soccer like never before with TruGolf’s Breakaway Soccer. Users have the choice of 3 Modes of Play, including: Penalty Kick, Target Practice, and Passing. Adjust the difficulty level to make it fun and competitive for everyone.
- Multiplayer – These games accommodate up to 8 Players at once! Perfect for Corporate Parties or the whole family.
- Modes of Play – These games are sold standard with several Modes of Play.
- Difficulty Settings – Each game has multiple Difficulty and Boost Settings to help younger players!
- Voice Activation – These games include a Voice Activation, allowing users to start gameplay with key words and phrases!
- Equipment Included
- Specialty Baseball
- Specialty Street Hockey Ball
- Microphone for Voice Activation Included
Intel i3 Processor | 8GB Ram | Nvidia 1070 Graphics Card
Windows 10 | Internet Connection
Some Upgrades May Be Required. Sport Equipment Sold Separately.
With the Product Launcher, you can set a PIN as an administrator to prevent users from exiting the software in commercial settings or adjusting system settings. Additionally control panel allows owners select which tiles are available to users.
Select the “Menu” option on the right hand portion of the screen to access settings.
- “Visible” will make activate games in the Main Menu for users to select. By switching visibility off, these games or options will no longer be available to users in the Main Menu.
- “Settings” allows users to :
- Select and Create an Admin PIN
- Allow Exit – when deselected, users will be unable to exit the software without the Admin PIN.
- Allow Application Download and Updates – when deselected, users will be unable to Download and Update software without an Admin PIN.