Virtual Golf Course: Club de Golf Le SorcierFebruary 19, 2016
This week we are profiling one of the most beloved tracks in all of Quebec. Set amidst the Victorian Architecture and renowned museums, Le Sorcier is located 15 minutes from Ottawa and can be best described as “simply magical.” The course is often described as “uniquely challenging,” and a hidden gem. This mountain course features dramatic elevation changes, elevated greens, and promises that no-two-holes are alike.
Welcome to Le Sorcier
Par: 71 | Yardage: 6,168
- Le Sorcier was designed with an utmost respect for nature. Special care was taken to ensure that the marshlands, nesting areas, meandering streams, and beaver ponds were undisturbed during construction.
- The course was founded in 2004 and has quickly become a favorite destination for golfers in Ontario and Quebec.
- Le Sorcier consistently ranks in the Top 5 most beautiful courses in Canada.
- The course was designed to belie its shorter yardage; this course requires excellent decision making and execution.
- Le Sorcier was ranked fourth of the Top 10 Public Golf Clubs in Quebec.