Virtual Golf Course: Emerald Dunes Golf Club
A sanctuary for those who respect and cherish the game
This week, we are taking a closer look at a club where the game’s simple virtues are embraced and nurtured. Emerald Dunes Golf Club is minutes away from Palm Beach, and is a sanctuary for those who respect and cherish the game. With endless sunshine and beautiful scenery, Emerald Dunes Golf Club is where golf feels most natural.
Emerald Dunes Golf Club
Par: 72 | Yardage: 7,100
- Emerald Dunes was designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 1990 to unanimous acclaim.
- Fazio worked to not only preserve, but display the surround natural beauty in his design.
- The parcel of land purchased featured natural dunes which Fazio used to create signature mounding and flash-faced bunkers.
- In 2010, Emerald Dunes Golf Club underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, that was personally supervised Tom Fazio. Part of this investment went to a world-class practice facility that is one of the best in Florida.
- The course was voted number 32 of the 2015-2016 Best Courses in Florida by Golf Digest.