Virtual Golf Course: Entrada At Snow Canyon
Johnny Miller’s South Western Gem
This week, we are headed to a stunning course in southern Utah. Welcome to Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club – a private course located in St. George, Utah. The course combines the intricate design of Johnny Miller and Fred Bliss with the stunning landscape of the southwestern United States.
Entrada At Snow Canyon
Yardage: 7,280 | Par: 72
- The course was designed by Johnny Miller and Fred Bliss opened in 1996. Miller said that “The varied terrain and the incredible vistas will make this one of the most exciting golf courses in the entire country.”
- Golf Digest ranked Entrada as the number one year round golf course in the state of Utah. The course averages 300 days of annual sunshine.
- The Snow Canyon Country Club was founded in part by legendary actor Robert Redford.
- The terrain at Entrada spans nearly 710 acres of southern Utah desert. The course winds through large arroyos, lava beds, and rolling dunes. While on the course, players can see the base of ancient Navajo and Kayenta sandstone cliffs.
- In 2007, Entrada and the Snow Canyon Country Club were transformed into the “Lava Springs Country Club,” for the making of the Disney channel original movie, High School Musical 2.
E6GOLF Simulator Software
E6Golf by TruGolf is the best-selling golf simulation software on the market. E6Golf is a physics based engine that replicates the precise behaviors of outdoor golf play. The newest installment of E6Golf is unparalleled in accuracy and wholly immerses players in a virtual environment.
The new software features doubled resolution of terrain textures, improvements to the light model, more lifelike rendering, enhanced game-play and practice modes, and features higher than HD resolution (up to 4K compatibility).
TruGolf’s software illustrates the nuanced beauty found at 86 of the world’s finest golf courses which include: Pebble Beach, St. Andrews, Pinehurst, and Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club.