Virtual Golf Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
This week, TruGolf is headed to Hilton Head, South Carolina, home of Harbour Town Golf Links. The course hosts the RBC Heritage, the first tournament following The Masters. Known for its narrow fairways, pines, palmettos, oaks, and meticulously placed dark lagoons, this course will test golfers of all skill levels.
Harbour Town Golf Links
Length: 6,973 | Par: 71
- The course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Peter Dye in 1969.
- Harbour Town is one of the shortest PGA Tour events. It is nearly 230 yards shorter than the average course length of other PGA Tour events.
- Do not let the length of this course lull you into a sense of comfort – with small greens and a narrow margin of error on each hole, what the course lacks in length, it compensates by requiring control and accuracy.
- Harbour Town was ranked #2 in a Golf Digest survey named “Top 10 PGA Tour Courses” – second only to Augusta National.
- The course is regularly featured in Golf Digests, “100 Greatest Courses,” list.
RBC Heritage Past Winners: Matt Kuchar, Graeme McDowell, Carl Pettersson, Brandt Snedeker, Jim Furyk, Brian Gay, Boo Weekley, and Arnold Palmer