Virtual Golf Course: Links at Grand National
Lake Vacation: The Links Course at Auburn Grand National
The Links Course at Auburn Grand National is one of the finest golf courses in the south. the Links at Grand National is part of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, and has hosted NCAA Championships and PGA Tour Events. The Links Course has stunning views of Lake Saugahatchee and Grand National, by all reports, was the single greatest site for a golf complex Robert Trent Jones, Sr. had ever seen.
The Links at Grand National
Par: 72 | Yardage: 7,311
- The course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. in 1992. It was ranked the 8th Best Course in Alabama by Golf Digest.
- The Links at Grand National was ranked 7th and 8th in Alabama respectively by Golf magazine and
- Both the Links course and the Lake course were in Golf Digest’s “America’s Top 50 Affordable Courses,”
- Both were in the Top 10.
- All Three courses at Grand National are among the nation’s 40 Super Value Courses by Golf Digest.
- The Lake Course at Grand National hosted the PGA Tour’s Barbasol Championship in July.
This course and 86 others can be discovered using E6Golf on indoor golf simulators throughout the world.