Virtual Golf Course: Tribute at Otsego Club & ResortJuly 22, 2016
Experience the natural beauty of Northern Michigan
There are very few Golf & Ski resorts – and that’s what makes The Tribute at Otsego Club & Resort so special. Otsego Club & Resorts invites golfers to experience the natural beauty of Northern Michigan. Located in Gaylord, this world-class resort is known for year-round luxury.
Tribute at Otsego Club & Resort
Par: 72 | Yardage: 7,347
- Otsego Club & Resort was founded in 1939, and is the oldest continuously operating private ski club in America. Since its founding, Otsego has opened two championship golf courses – The Tribute and The Classic.
- This Rick Robbins and Gary Koch design was opened in 2002. It is part of the 1,000 acre property that encompasses downhill skiing, a luxury spa, and championship golf.
- The Tribute was named as the 8th Best Public Golf Course in Michigan.
- The Tribute gets its name from course designer Gary Koch and owner Keith Gornick. Both lost their fathers, and they decided to dedicate “The Tribute,” to honor both men.
- The course doubles as a person tour of the Sturgeon River Valley basin – it winds through beautiful hardwood forest, has 20-mile Vista views, and gives players scenic views for all 18 holes.