Virtual Golf Course: Thanksgiving Point Golf Course
A Hidden Gem
This week, TruGolf is headed to Lehi, Utah, to take a closer look at Thanksgiving Point Golf Course. This championship caliber course was designed by Johnny Miller and is 7,714 yards long, covering more than 200 acres. Thanksgiving Point has been called a “hidden gem,” and was voted in the Top Ten new courses in the country when it opened.
Thanksgiving Point Golf Course
Par: 72 | Yardage: 7,714
- This course was designed by Johnny Miller in 1997. The course superbly uses the mountain and desert landscape for an incredible golf experience.
- The course was voted to be the Best Public Golf Club in Utah by Links Magazine.
- The course was ranked in the top ten for New Courses by Golf Digest.
- Thanksgiving Point hosted the Utah Championship presented by Zions Bank – a Web Dot Com Tour event.
- Thanksgiving Point hosted the Champions Challenge: a father and son event which has featured Jack Nicklaus, Sergio Garcia, Johnny Miller, Craig Stadler, Lee Trevino, Hale Irwin, and Billy Casper.