Virtual Golf Course: Troon North Golf ClubJune 26, 2015
The West’s Most Western Town
TruGolf proudly presents Troon North Golf Club, the standard by which all other desert golf clubs are measured.
Located in “The West’s Most Western Town,” — Scottsdale, Arizona, Troon North Golf Club serves as a “must,” for golf purists across the world. The North Monument and Pinnacle courses consistently rank at the top of “Best of,” lists – and they can be played all year long.
These iconic courses feature desert landscape, wildlife, and put the unmatched beauty of the American Southwest on display for 18 holes. The rugged landscape of the Sonoran Desert serves as the perfect backdrop for year-round, championship golf. Welcome to Troon —
Troon North Golf Club
Yardage: 7,025 | Par: 71 | Slope: 147
- Troon was designed by British Open Champion, Tom Weiskopf in 1995.
- The Pinnacle and North Monument courses were voted “#1 in Arizona”.
- The course features Bent Grass greens and Bermuda fairways.
- The courses’ average “User Rating,” is 4.5 stars.
- Troon was ranked #8 as part of Golf Digest’s “Best of Buddies – Trip Destinations”