Virtual Golf Course: Cambrian Ridge Golf Course
Montgomery, Alabama: The Capital of Dreams
This week, TruGolf is headed to Greenville, Alabama, home of the Cambrian Ridge Golf Course, the most beautiful stop on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. Greenville is just 40 miles outside of Montgomery, and is worth the trip for any golfer. Cambrian Ridge features 36 holes of some of the most challenging and rewarding golf in the United States.
Cambrian Ridge Golf Course
- Cambrian Ridge features four nine-hole courses – Canyon, Loblolly, Sherling, and the Short Course.
- The Sherling and Canyon combination was named the 3rd Best New Public Golf Courses in America by Golf Digest.
- The Sherling and Canyon combination is ranked the 13th on Golf Digest’s Top 50 Affordable Courses.
- Cambrian Ridge Golf Course was listed under “Places to Play,” by Golf Digest.
- The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail was developed by David George Bronner, who is widely considered to be one of the most influential people in the state of Alabama. It was Bronner’s idea to develop and invest in Alabama’s economic growth, through golf. Since the RTJ trail was developed, tourist revenue in Alabama has grown from $1.8 billion to $12 billion.